Guess what? Kids want to rip trails, too. That's why the Reaper incorporates decades of trail, enduro, and park prowess and condenses it into a shred-ready package for kids. The result? Full-sized trail bike levels of competence and composure in a kid-friendly package. The objective? To pass on a love of riding and ripping to the next generation. Don't fear the Reaper (sorry, we had to)-it's carrying the next generation of riders onto big, burly things.
Sized for growing shredders
- One size does not fit all. That's why the Reaper comes in two frame sizes, with flexibility for three wheel sizes. That means the perfect ride for every kid shredder, and a bike that keeps up as kids get better, faster, and taller.
The fastest kid setup possible
- Whatever size, whatever build, the Reaper is designed with kids in mind. Suspension components and setup are designed to provide grown-up levels of performance for growing shredders. The Reaper gets the same suspension and kinematics attention and detail as every other Rocky Mountain bike—no exceptions.
- Multiple frame sizes and wheel size flexibility means kids can shred season after season with the Reaper. The result? A seriously capable trail bike that grows with kids as they get better and go bigger.
- High-performance trail bike for young riders
- Can convert to 26" wheels
- Air sprung suspension tuned for lightweight riders
- High-performance tires
- Ride-9 Geometry adjustment tailors bike to suit the rider & terrain
|Top Tube Horizontal (mm)||501|
|Head Tube Angle (deg)||65.3|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||93|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg)||74.8|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||331|
|Rear Centre (mm)||419|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||24|
|Standover Height (mm)||692|
These figures are a rough guide only. Rider proportions, riding style, and personal preferences all factor in choosing the correct bike size. Rocky Mountain always recommends test riding and professional bike fitting at an authorized dealer.
129.5 - 140 cm / 4'3" - 4'7"
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||FORM Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9 Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate. 130mm Travel.|
|Fork||Suntour Raidon 32 LOR DS 120mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch R | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | All Sizes = 165x38mm | Light Tune|
|Rims||WTB SX17 | 32H ||
Front: Shimano MT400 | 15x100mm
Rear: Shimano MT400 Boost 148mm
|Tires||F: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.3 | R: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.3 ||
|Bottom Bracket||Rocky Mountain Sealed BB92 - Shimano Compatible|
|Crankset||Rocky Mountain Microdrive | 28T | Sram 76mm BCD | 24mm Spindle | Crank Length: 152mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore 10spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore 10spd|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Sunrace CSMS2 11-42T|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M286 | Short Reach Lever | Shimano Pad Compatible | F: Tektro 180mm | R: Tektro 180mm|
|Handlebars||SDG Slater | 650mm Width | 20mm Rise | 8° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 31.8 Clamp|
|Tape/Grips||SGD Slater JR Lock On|
|Stem||Rocky Mountain 31.8 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40m|
|Headset||FSA Orbit NO.57B-1 | 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1-1/8" Reducer Crown Race|
|Seatpost||Rocky Mountain SL 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Rocky Mountain Kids|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Gold / 24-inch||770416417425||B0239OS1||210000007567|