The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
$4.95 - $5.95
- Snap-On high-Pressure plasticized nylon protects tube from abrasion - Older stock is yellow, New stock is black with halo logos
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher-quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 27 x 1-1/4
WeThePeople innertubes are made of high-quality rubber and work very well to keep air in your tires. Designed for today's wider tires, they keep you rolling smoothly in all conditions.
WeThePeople innertubes are made of high-quality rubber and work very well to keep air in your tires. Designed for today's wider tires, they keep you rolling smoothly in all conditions. These are for 22-inch tires.
$7.23 - $7.25
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber - 40mm valve length
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
Continental bicycle tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. - 42mm valve length
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
$7.59 - $8.79
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
Page 1 of 26 Next page